STRATEGIC PLANNING & EXECUTION
STRATEGY AND TRANSFORMATION
A good strategic plan should inform future growth, establish measurable goals and objectives and drive strategic investment. It provides a framework for decision making, evaluating risks and alternatives, and guiding daily work. Far too often, strategic plans are either so broad, making it hard to drive any transformative change, or are developed and put on the shelf with no clear path for execution. AASCU Consulting has helped institutions close the gaps. We can help you to:
- Develop a strategic plan that communicates a compelling vision and provides strategic guiderails to focus your actions and reach the full potential of the institution.
- Turn strategy into results by executing on your plan, fostering real-time strategic decision making, and implement a process that consistently assesses new initiatives, risks, and alternatives against the institution’s priorities.
- Identify milestones, targets and metrics to assess progress, regularly calibrate the strategic plan, and focus the campus community on closing specific gaps in the strategic areas.
- Establish a transparent and inclusive budget and resource allocation process linked to your strategic plan.
How we can help:
- Leadership team retreat facilitation
- Team assessment
- Team development workshops on leading change, decision-making processes, collaboration techniques, and other topics for the leadership team’s success
- Team goal setting, commitments, and rules of engagement
- One-on-one coaching
- 360 Assessment