James C. Schroeder, Ph.D.
Ph.D. Higher Education Administration; University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
M.A. Political Science; University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
B.A. Political Science and History; Miami University, Oxford, OH
Fundraising, alumni relations, foundation and alumni board development, advancement management, President/advancement relationships
Dr. James C. Schroeder has extensive experience in all stages of successful capital campaigns in large, complex, multi-campus/multi-site universities and healthcare organizations. Primary responsibility for the conception, organization, and execution of the day-to-day operations of advancement programs. History of effective and successful working relationships with faculty, physicians, administrators, boards, volunteers and alumni.
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Invited presentations at CASE District V Conferences
- Co-authored chapter in CASE publication, “The Unit Development Officer Handbook”
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Big Ten Development Conferences; Invited presentations
- Ivy League Development Conferences; Invited presentations
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Invited presentation at the national conference
- Group on Institutional Advancement (GIA); Midwest Regional Chair