Assessing financial data, campus budget process, and financing solutions; financial services including billing and financial aid; facilities management and master planning.
Kathy M. Mangels has almost 25-years’ experience in public higher education finance and administration, including accounting, budgeting, financial aid and billing, and human resources. She has experience managing a representative and transparent campus budget process and leading campus-wide efforts to develop budget solutions during periods of state support decline and enrollment declines.
Mangels unique experience also includes management of public safety, parking and transit, arena management, information technology and facilities management. She has extensive experience in master planning and working with private business to develop partnerships to meet campus capital needs.
Mangels has a history of effective working relationships with faculty, administrators, student government, boards, alumni and the business community. She has served on statewide committees evaluating higher education funding formulas and performance funding models.
- American Council on Education – Missouri Statewide Planning Committee
- Council of Missouri State Higher Education Business Officers
- MO Council of Public Higher Education Funding Formula Subcommittee
- NCAA Certification Self-Study, Financial Integrity Committee Chair
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services
M.A. Higher Education Administration; Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
B.S. Business Administration; University of Missouri – Columbia, Columbia, MO