Rashad Nelms, J.D.
International programs and partnerships; Executive coaching and strategic advising; Justice, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (JDEI); strategic institutional planning and communications; manager and staff onboarding and development programs
Rashad Nelms has served in leadership and management roles with the United Nations (UN) for more than 17 years and in more than 20 countries. This includes serving as the Director of the UN World Food Programme’s Corporate Ambassador Programme, whose clients included fashion designers, performing artists, professional athletes, financiers, and global philanthropists, among others.
Rashad is a trusted advisor to senior-level UN leaders, Fortune 500 senior executives, celebrities and philanthropists, and international NGOs on issues related to global leadership and management, workforce development and planning, and strategic partnerships. He enables clients to lead and manage more confidently, operate more efficiently and effectively, to increase cost-savings, and strengthen staff recruitment, retention and performance.
- Executive Coach certified by the International Coach Federation
- Graduate of the 128 executive coaching certification program, College of Executive Coaching
- Certified EQi-2.0 and EQ360 practitioner, Multi-Health Systems
- Fluent English, Spanish and Italian speaker
- Guest lecturer at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Hutton Honors College, and the Groups Scholars Program
- Guest lecturer at Coventry University Social Enterprise CIC
- Guest lecturer at Antioch University Graduate School of Leadership and Change
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
B.A. with honors, Political Science, University of Michigan